Geographical features info – Collaborative Activity
Duration: 3 hours
Groups structure: the groups are composed by 4 studens of different countries and with differents abilities.
ICT: Google Drive
- Locate the most important geographical features of the world and its main characteristics.
- Be aware of the climatic changes impact at local level in differents places.
- It is provided to each group a set of 10 geographical features that belong to the same geographical area. For example: Drankenberg Mountains, Zambezi River, Orange River, Cape of Good Hope, Kalahari Desert, Victoria Falls, Okavango Delta, Mozambique Channel, Limpopo River and Namibia Desert.
- Students watch a tutorial made by the teachers where is explain the use of google drive and how to work on it in a collaborative way.
- Teachers create a template in google drive.
- Groups must search information about each of them and complete the template.
Assesment: the assesment is made through this rubric.